My Space Updates

Never judge at first sight..

Evolution of Dance (Just because) LOL

Join the Folgers Wakin Up Club

Click on this Chicken & go to BackYardChicken Forum

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Easy Garden

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, September 4, 2008

By Golly I believe we have a triple yoker!


I was doing the general, everyday routine of checking eggs, of which have been abundant in the "other" chicken house, and I picked up an egg today that has to be a triple yoke. It dwarfs the other eggs in the carton ad the hen that laid it normally lays doubles but she squeezed very hard today and I sure could see why!
With eggs like this we won't need a whole bunch more chickens!
We did add some oyster shell to their diets this week too and they all love it...

No comments: