My Space Updates

Never judge at first sight..

Evolution of Dance (Just because) LOL

Join the Folgers Wakin Up Club

Click on this Chicken & go to BackYardChicken Forum

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Easy Garden

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, June 27, 2008

Guess who was sly and really killed the chickens!


After much deliberation about coons, weasles, and such, my SIL and daughter were on their nightly walk with the kids from our place, and the nice little love was basking in the sun just a hop skip and jump away.
It figures, for most of my life I wanted a fox so bad I almost bought one. Now I have one and want to shoot it!
Renovating my chicken pens will be a must for sure and making sure their isn't a herd of varmits that find and eat them will be quite a challenge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you found the varmint!