My Space Updates

Never judge at first sight..

Evolution of Dance (Just because) LOL

Join the Folgers Wakin Up Club

Click on this Chicken & go to BackYardChicken Forum

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Easy Garden

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, June 12, 2008

I have been off line a while now!


I am hoping to get my computer fixed very soon as I have no way to download picture's of the chickens and their growth.
The roosters are easy to pick out and if I counted correctly there are four of them. Two will go to the MUTT chicken pen to cross breed with different kinds of chickens and see what we come up with.
There will always be the main Australorp's that are never mixed. We are anxious to make the nests as they are trying to nest in a wooden box we put in their run with a tad of hay in it. Their feathers are now turning iridescent like they are supposed to and they are so pretty.
Summer is finally arriving and the sun is out for about a week. Time to get busy in the garden and do outside work!

No comments: