My Space Updates

Never judge at first sight..

Evolution of Dance (Just because) LOL

Join the Folgers Wakin Up Club

Click on this Chicken & go to BackYardChicken Forum

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Easy Garden

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Growing rapidly & Missy Boo the chicken herder!








It has been a while since I posted here after my computer has crashed so I am posting my latest chicken update from one of my daughters computers. The chickens are growing rapidly and the hens should be producing eggs in a couple of months.
The feathers are just beautiful. Henny Penny, the Arucana, and Hippie Chick, the White Crested Black Polish, both think they are of the same family. No separating them because they will have a fit.
Hippie Chick likes to roost outside on the fence at night so she is the last one to go in and that is with force. LOL
We will be adding to the flock of Australorp's at a future date and have all this experience behind us.

No comments: